INUALL MEDIA IS ABOUT INSPIRING PEOPLE
TO DEVELOP A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND SEEK HIS KINGDOM
We are non-denominational, having no interest in splitting hairs or sitting on fences and as such, are mindful to not take offense or be offensive, or to be overly defensive. We believe that God's Kingdom is a realm of absolute love and virtue, beyond the shadow of any doubt and that life in that Kingdom is quite simply a matter of doing the right thing by one another, with humility, reverence, divine common sense and true brotherly love, basically.
Although we graciously present material in the spirit of brotherhood and love, we know that truth can honestly hurt, as it uproots false beliefs that can tend to be held on to quite strongly. It quite literally shakes the s**t (sin) out of you. Some do take offense to this and perceive it as a form of trespass. We understand how difficult it can be to accept the truth, as we have been through it ourselves and as such, we wholeheartedly ask those people to forgive us our trespass, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
We wholeheartedly serve the Image-Nation of God, as it is revealed to us in the Spirit of Holiness and Truth, and believe that if everyone truly did the same, we would witness heaven on earth.
Inuall Media is a part of the service of Carl John Painter (Little John).
Read My Story →
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Jesus was the incarnation of Immanuel, the one, true king of heaven.
- He died for us on the cross and was resurrected.
- Jesus-Immanuel is the model of perfection, the character that represents the true, holy righteousness (virtuous nature) of God in absoluteness, that we should seek to emulate.
- While believing in Jesus justifies us by faith, it does not automatically guarantee salvation, which comes from being cleansed of our sins. (For He knew who would betray Him; therefore He said, "You are not all clean." John 13:11)
- It is impossible for the shadow of sin to exist in the presence of God and therefore, if we are to enter into His presence, we must be cleansed of our sin. (Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6)
- That by the same token, God can not dwell within us unless we have been cleansed and filled with the spirit of holiness and truth.
- He will be returning shortly and God will dwell with/in us all, equally and without partiality. (Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. 1 Corinthians 15:28)
If you believe that you are receiving vision and revelation from God and those around you are casting shadows of doubt over you and treating you like a crazy person, or you feel like you're going crazy, then We want you to get in touch with us. There are very few who truly have the courage to go 'out of their mind' for God and even less who understand what that process involves. We want you to know that we are here for you and are only too happy to hear what God is sharing with you. We are here to help you find your way home into His glorious Kingdom, that is within all those who truly believe, beyond the shadow of a doubt.
This is not OUR ministry, it is a part of the service we perform in our duty to God, king and country. We don't ask for handouts, even though we are financially challenged, we don't want money to come between us as we consider a true spiritual partnership, is where you truly believe as we do and want to live the true way of life that is in God's Image-Nation of absolute love and virtue, in one accord. If you feel inspired/led to donate money, then we will graciously accept it with gratitude.
If you live in South East Queensland, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for fellowship. We promise we don't bite.